Save The Date
Jump Rope For Heart...December 2-6
SAF...December 3 @ 1:25
SAC...December 3 @ 2:05
G.R.A.D.E. Graducation (5th grade)...December 12 @ 8:30
Winterfest...December 17 from 6:00-8:00 PM
Early Release...December 19 @ 11:50
Employee Planning Day...December 20
Winter Break...December 23-January 5
Art Design Club...every Tuesday and Wednesday in the morning
Chorus Rehearsal...every Wednesday at 1:50 PM
Safety Patrol...2nd Thursday of each month at 1:50 PM
Cheerleading Club...every Friday at 1:50 PM
Tuesday Night Live...every Tuesday from 5-7 PM
Student Council...1st Thursday of each month at 1:50 PM
PTO School Store...every Friday from 7:10-7:45 AM
Help Our Tree go BANANAS for Books!!
Donations for our Media Center
Please Click HERE
Please join our team for the Dan Marino Foundation Walkablout Autism and Expo, brought to you by Walgreens, and help raise funds for the autism and special needs community in South Florida.
When? Saturday, January 25th from 9:00 to 1:00
Where? Sun Life Stadium
For More Information Click HERE
Computer Science Education Week
HOUR OF CODE!!!
December 9 - 15, 2013
10 MILLION STUDENT,
A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS!
Click HERE for more information.
IMPORTANT REASSIGNMENT INFORMATION!
THE STUDENT REASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW
The student reassignment application window is December 1, 2013 until February 12, 2014. Please note that this is NOT a first come first serve application process. All timely reassignment applications will be processed after the February 12, 2014 deadline. Notifications regarding the status of your reassignment application will be mailed after the February 12, 2014 application deadline.
Application Process Overview
Please review the information below prior to completing a reassignment application.
• The student reassignment application window will open on December 1, 2013 and close on February 12, 2014 at midnight. Applications received after February 12th will be considered late and will not be processed.
• Each applicant must have a Broward County Public Schools student identification number in order to apply for a reassignment. If your child is not currently enrolled in a Broward County Public School, please go to your child’s home boundary school to secure a student identification number. This must be done prior to completing a reassignment application.
• Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have the option to submit either an on-line application or send an application to the Demographics & Student Assignments Department in hard copy.
• Only one application per student will be accepted. Duplicate applications and faxed or emailed applications will not be processed.
• Students applying to kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
• You will find a list of schools offering reassignment seats when completing the application.
• Schools with available seats will be identified for reassignments based upon capacity at the school to align with Florida legislation regarding Class Size and School Concurrency within the District. Reassignment seats are identified at schools based upon the Permanent Capacity at the site. A reassignment will not be granted if it increases the school’s enrollment beyond the Permanent FISH (Florida Inventory of School Houses) Capacity (Policy 5004.1).
• Please be sure to fill out all sections of the application.
We are WILD about our
Junior Quantum Leap Innovation Program
Click HERE for the Park Springs Flyer
Read All About It!
District News Release...
'Conversations With The District Events'
School Saving Program
What is School Bank? Click HERE
School Bank Account Form Click HERE
PNC School Bank Program Permission Slip Click HERE
North Advisory Meeting Dates Click HERE
SBBC Financial Report
Important Asbestos Report
CODE OF CONDUCT
“Parents and students,
The Code of Student Conduct Handbook is posted on Broward Schools’ Web site at http://www.browardschools.com/index.asp under the Additional Information tab for the Code Goes Green.
Parents and students may also access the Handbook through the BEEP Portal for Parents or Students as well as a variety of new electronic sources including a Quick Response Code for smartphones.”
PARK SPRINGS ELEMENTARY
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Child Abuse...Look for the signs
Click HERE for more information
Call: 1-800-96-ABUSE (1-800-962-2873)
It's the LAW. It's Our Ethical Obligation as Educators.
Click HERE for flyer information
Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment Click HERE
Protection of Pupil Rights Notice Click HERE
No Child Left Behind Memo Click HERE
Letter from the Florida Department of
Education regarding FCAT Click HERE
Park Springs Elementary School Uniform Program
Coral Springs Police ask you to:
Report suspicious activity by
calling the Police
Non-Emergency line at
Always dial 911
in a true emergency
or if you see a crime in progress.
For more information click HERE
Click HERE for the Coral Springs School Safety Flyer